- Fishing is by fly only - spinning tackle, bubble floats etc are expressly forbidden
- Any fish under 12 inches must be returned - unless bleeding or cannot recover after netting
- When fishing catch and release, boobies are prohibited
- No trolling - no anchoring to floats
- All anglers must ensure their conduct is in keeping with good sportsmanship and due regard to other anglers. Boat anglers please give bank anglers sufficient space to fish - boat anglers have the whole Loch to fish - bank anglers are restricted.
- Bank anglers must use the designated routes agreed with the riparian owners.
Litter must be taken away or placed in the bins provided.
- Catch returns must be made within 24 hours - in the returns book by the angler or via telephone either to the boat person or by message on the answering machine.
- All tickets are sold on the understanding the the purchaser accepts and will abide the rules stated.
- In the event of any breach or the rules - the decision by the committee is final.