The Boathouse (in SANA definition this would be classified as a
clubhouse), car park and toilet
- No tea, coffee etc will be
- No food preparation in the
boathouse (oven/fridges will be shut off)
- Seats will be out of bounds
- Only 2 anglers in the boathouse
at a time, one 1 on the pontoon.
- Weighing fish and recording in
the book as before – remember to use sanitiser before using the pen and, again maintain, social distancing.
- Boats and toilet, will be
disinfected for each session
- Sanitiser and paper towels will
be provided in the boathouse and on the pontoon.
- In the car park, to start with,
the boatman will direct you to a parking bay.
- The toilet will be a challenge ,
sanitiser will be provided – please try to avoid contact with surfaces and use
the sanitiser, wipe down with paper and flush.....Again use common sense