Use of the boathouse and car park - the impact of COVID 19 on the facilities
- No tea, coffee etc will be
- No food preparation in the
boathouse (oven/fridges will be shut off)
- Seats will be out of bounds
- Up to 4 anglers in the boathouse
at a time, 2 the pontoon.
- Weighing fish and recording in
the book as before – remember to use sanitiser before using the pen and, again maintain, social distancing.
- Boats and toilet, will be
sanitised prior to each session
- Sanitiser and paper towels will
be provided in the boathouse and on the pontoon.
- SANA recommends that there should be no toilet facilities - however this is a recommendation and is not practical. Sanitiser will be provided – try to avoid contact with surfaces, use
the sanitiser, wipe down and flush.....Again use common sense
- There is a restricted number of car park spaces.There may be rare occasions (it has not happened yet) when the car park is full but not all boats are out e.g 9 2 man boats booked = 18 spaces leaving only 4 spaces for the remaining 7 boats. If the car park is full, the unused boats can only be used if a member of your household can drop you off and pick you up.
- Please don't block other cars in